A Solo Trip @ the Shangril by Laurence Tagami

(a feature sent by ms. Laurence Tagami)
I was thinking of a place to have my solo travel, I never thought that Sagada would be the place for it; it wasn't even on my list. Bakit nga ba hindi, kumpleto na, may adventure, photo ops, and its climate, habulin ang lamig habang hindi pa summer

for the breathtaking ups and downs from cave connection to bomod-ok falls, it will never be this memorable without you guys, who am I talking, who else, our Saggas guides,
Thanks Kuya Ben for the non-stop riddles and jokes that you gave us
(kuya lester, kuya jason, kuya life, kuya larry, kuya james, kuya theodore ...), bwahahaha, thanks for being our photographer, our light, our stairs (sa cave), joker, teacher, and our new friend, you just made my first solo trip exhausting :P it's all worth it...pagkatpos ng hirap ang sarap sa pakiramdam, heheSee you when I see you......soon :D

to view my story .... On My Own at the Shangrila town ... Sagada
On My Own at the Shangrila town ... Sagada

Want your story to be featured in our blog?
Write a very short story, create a folder for atleast 2 - 6 photos and send it to Crazyhim16@yahoo.com
however, you have to include the photos of you with our guides (SAGGAS) :)

 
Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.