Cambridge Bay Residents - Have Your Say!

Some of you might remember that I have been visiting Cambridge Bay for the last couple of years. I am working on an independent research project, for my PhD in Geography at the University of Calgary, looking at resident attitudes to tourism here, as well as Churchill and Pond Inlet.The reason for setting up this weblog is to give as many people as possible a chance to comment on my findings.

I'll be in town from the 17th – 23rd May 2007, so I hope to talk to as many people as possible, but obviously I cannot speak to everyone, so this is your chance to look at the results, and to have your say! I have posted below some of my selected findings. If you'd like to make a comment, to agree or disagree, simply add your thoughts by clicking on the 'comments' button at the end of each posting. If you prefer that your postings are anonymous simply select that option. If you'd like to contact me privately, please email me at ejstewar@ucalgary.ca.

I'd also be keen to hear how you think this information can be best used in the community so that tourism in Cambridge Bay continues to flourish. So send me your ideas! I welcome comments from visitors too, but please indicate that you are a tourist in the comment box.Thank you very much for your time and for contributing to the project!

 
Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.