Thank You!

Thank you for taking the time to review some of my findings from Cambridge Bay. I hope you found it interesting. But I have one set of final questions for you...I have collected all this information: What do you think can be done with the information to ensure that tourism in Cambridge Bay continues to develop in a way that respects local opinion? How can the information be best used by the community? Make your comments below...Watch this space – I’ll be updating the site with key themes and research recommendations!

If you are interested in my results from Churchill check out:http://tourism-in-churchill.blogspot.com/

Thank you to Jane Taipana and Emily Angulalik for translating the text for this weblog! Thank you also to Muhammad Tubbsum from the University of Calgary for technical assistance in the creation of the maps.

 
Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.